Topics What's Up Worldwide is looking for...
- Including but not limited to:
- Health & Wellness
- Community Events
What makes a good WUW post?
- High Resolution Video Quality
- Good Sound Quality ( no static or background noise)
- Engaging Content and Guest
Content and Ownership:
You shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your content, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials created by you. If you need royalty free images visit Pixabay.com or Pexels.com
Post we publish include:
- Strong video and writing that clearly articulates ideas and makes complex topics easy to understand
- Original ideas and new takes on old issues that will surprise, inform or delight our visitors.
- Original reporting and first-person interviews
- Quality images and/or videos that support the content of the post
Post we reject include:
- Plagiarism—and if it happens more than once, we eliminate the contributor from our program
- Unsubstantiated claims or baseless accusations
- Poor or unclear writing or videos